B&G Autopilot Core Pack NAC-2
B&G Autopilot Core Pack NAC-2, comprising of the low-current NAC-2 autopilot computer, Precision-9 compass and NMEA2000 backbone kit. Ideal for smaller vessels, designed to run small hydraulic drives and mechanical drives for vessels up to 10 meters (33 feet) in length.
B&G NAC-2 Autopilot Computer The NAC-2 Autopilot Computer is the brains behind your autopilot system. This contains the control algorithms developed to helm a yacht across a broad range of weather conditions and sea-states, alongside the electronics needed to operate a hydraulic or mechanical drive unit, while also interfacing with other components including heading sensors and rudder feedback units.
The NAC-2 was designed for boats up to 10 metres (33 feet) in length and is suitable for low-current hydraulic drives, mechanical drives, or solenoid valves with a current rating of 8 Amps continuous (16 Amps peak).
- B&G Reflex Sailing algorithms
- Plug and Play installation
- 12/24V input 8A continuous output, 12A peak
- Solenoid output capable
- 3A clutch output
- Optional Auto/Standby Switch
B&G Precision-9 Compass
The Precision-9 Compass is based on reliable solid-state sensor technology. No moving parts means virtual immunity to vessel motion.
Heading, Rate Of Turn (ROT), roll, and pitch are output over NMEA 2000®. This means simple, single plug connection.
Heading accuracy is ±2° after calibration.
Easily adjustable mounting bracket allows bulkhead or up-mast installation
In the box NAC-2 Course Computer Precision-9 Compass NMEA 2000 Backbone kit Documentation
- Reliable autopilot performance based on Simrad Continuum steering technology
- Recommended for boats up to 10 metres (35 feet) in length
- Output of 8 amps continuous, 16 amps peak
- Clutch output (3 amps maximum)
- Compatible with low -current drive pumps, mechanical drives, hydraulic linear drives, and solenoid valves
- Virtual rudder feedback for simplified installation aboard outboard and sterndrive (inboard/outboard) boats
- Supports RF25 rudder feedback units
- Plug-and-play connectors for easy installation
- NMEA 2000® connectivity to heading sensors, rudder feedbacks, dedicated autopilot controllers, and multi-function displays